The RHRK account gives you access to a variety of services at TU Kaiserslautern. Every employee and every student has their own account.
!Important in a nutshell!
- Please note our password policy
- Note for students: In the "RHRK Username" field, enter your account name, not your matriculation number.
- It may take 10 or more seconds to successfully change your password. Please wait until you see a final confirmation message.
- Change your password in all applications where you have saved it, e.g. email, wifi, etc.
You can have your RHRK password reset at the Service Point (Building 34/Room 250). For this purpose, you will need an official photo ID (as a student, you will also need your student ID).
!! Attention, due to the current situation (2020/21) the Service Point is closed depending on the situation. ! Please inform yourself if and when the Service Point is open for you.
If the Service Point is closed we offer the following way to reset your password:
- Distance learners: Please contact your responsible supervisor at DISC directly.
- Students, employees and all other user groups:
- Send an email requesting a password reset to email@example.com.
- An RHRK staff member will contact you to establish your identity via video conference.
- You will need a device with a camera and microphone (laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) to participate in the video conference.
- You will need a valid government-issued photo ID.
All open questions about the RHRK account are answered in our FAQ.
We have already prepared everything for you. You just need to activate your RHRK account.
You can apply for your own account as an official representative for your university group.
Come in person to one of the contacts below and bring with you the letter from the university administration identifying the group as an official university group of TU Kaiserslautern and a photo ID
You will receive your account directly.
phone: 0631/205 5437
phone: 0631/205 2443
This way you can easily create a new account, e.g. for new employees, on the account management website:
- A person from an institution applies for the account in the first step.
- A person from the institution with the appropriate rights approves the account.
- The person for whom the account was created activates the account with a TAN.
More details can be found in the step-by-step instructions.
Fully online accounts
- activate and
- confirm annually
The RHRK conducts an annual check of all RHRK accounts to ensure the correctness of all available data and to extend expiring accounts if necessary.
The campaign is aimed at professors, managing directors, department heads and persons with a power of attorney to approve accounts.
The instructions as well as the account administration is only available in German.
Power of attorney to approve account applications (52 KB)
Please complete and return this application to RHRK to authorize a staff member to approve claims charged to a specific cost center. Download Vollmacht.pdf