Lost your password?
Don't worry! Just come to our servicepoint and bring your ID Card and your students ID Card. We get you a new one.
- You need to come to the RHRK Service Point personally.
- We can't reset your password with you on the phone.
- We can't reset your password via email.
- Students need to bring a valid ID Card and their students ID Card.
- Staff need to bring a valid ID Card.
Are you a DISC student?
Please contact the supervisor for your course. He/she will arrange with us to get you a new password. Please notice that this might take some time.
You are student at the Kaiserslautern University of Applied Sciences (Hochschule Kaiserslautern)?
Many Students of Kaiserslautern University of Applied Sciences also hold an Account at the RHRK beside their Account at Kaiserslautern University of Applied Sciences. These are two different Accounts, independent of each other and maintained at two different organisations.
Please check which account is affected:
- If you have lost the password of your RHRK Account, please visit our Service Point as described above.
- If you have lost the password of your Account from Kaiserslautern University of Applied Sciences, please follow the hints on the Website of Kaiserslautern University of Applied Sciences.
Building 34 Room 250
Mo - Fr 9:30 - 10:30
Mo - Do 13:00 -15:00