The RHRK account provides access to a variety of services at the TU Kaiserslautern. Every employee and every student has their own account.
How do I get an RHRK account?
After your matriculation we have already prepared an account for you. You just have to activate it. Activate account
As offical representative you can apply for an own account for your university group.
How to get an University Group - Account
Turn up personally to one of the contact persons listed below and bring along the following:
- The letter from the university management, which identifies the group as an offical group of the TU Kaiserslautern.
- Photo Identification
You will recieve your account directly.
Phone: 0631/205 5437
Phone: 0631/205 2164
Phone: 0631/205 2443
Since we are in home office at the moment and can neither accept applications nor send password letters: Please use our new online form for new employee accounts:
1. a member of the chair or the department registers at https://accounts.rhrk.uni-kl.de. Go to the section "Account applications".
Click on the green button "+ New Account". Enter the personal data of the new employee and finish with "Request Account".
A TAN will be displayed. You will send this TAN to the new employee in a secure way (no unencrypted mail).
2. The head of the chair / department (or a member of staff explicitly authorised representative) registers on the same website.
Here, also in the "Account applications" section, you will see the application for approval. Complete the details (position, terminability) and approve the account.
3. The new employee can log on to the same website with his TAN and is shown the status of the procedure. If the account has been created, the account name and password are also displayed here.
Attention: Account name and password are only displayed once, so please note them down immediately!
The RHRK account offers you access to a variety of services at the TU Kaiserslautern.
FILL IN THE APPLICATION FORM:
- Download application
- within deadline (can be changed at any time)
- with specification of the cost centre
- from the account user
- by the approver after verifying the identity of the account user with an identity card
Authorised signatories are:
- Managing Director,
- (Departmental) heads of the central bodies or institutes and deputies
- Employees authorized by the above mentioned
TO US IN THE ORIGINAL:
no scan, no fax
- Mailbox RHRK Servicepoint 34/250
- By internal mail to: RHRK
- correspondence to:
Regional University Computer Centre Kaiserslautern
Technical University of Kaiserslautern
PO box 3049
YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR ACCOUNT:
We will send you the access data for your account by in-house mail.
To give an employee the power of attorney to approve the account application, please fill out the power of attorney and send it to us.
Account request (63 KB)
Application for the issue, extension, adjustment of an RHRK account. Download AccAntrag2.pdf
Authorization to submit account applications (52 KB)
To give an employee the power of attorney to approve the account application, please fill out the power of attorney and send it to us. Download Vollmacht.pdf
Read the emails sent to your RHRK account! There you will receive important information about your account (such as suspension).
- Please note our password guidline
- Note: Enter your account name to the "RHRK Username" field (not you matriculation number).
It may take 10 or more seconds for your password to change successfully. Please wait until you see a final confirmation message. Do not forget to change your password afterwards in all applications in which you have saved it, e.g. in your local e-mail software, in your wifi settings (eduroam) etc. In case of problems please contact our hotline Tel: +49 631 205 3170 | E-Mail: hotline(at)rhrk.uni-kl.de
No problem. Show up at the ServicePoint with an photo and student ID, we will reset your password.
- A personal appearance at the RHRK Service Point is required.
- A password reset via telephone is unfortunaly not possible.
- A password reset via e-mail is unfortunaly not possible.
You are a diatance learner?
In this case please contact your academic advisor. He will apply for a new passoword. Please note, that this will take some time.
You are a student at the University of Applied Sciences Kaiserslautern (HS KL)?
Many studentfs from the University of Applied Science have – in addition to their home account of HS KL (formerly FH KL) – an RHRK account. This account is independent accounts from two diffrent institutions.
Please verify which account it is:
- If you have forgotten the password of your RHRK account, please visit our service point as described above.
- If you have forgotten the password of your HS KL account, you are wrong here! In that case you can find all the information at Homepage HS Kaiserslautern.
Within 2 weeks after your exmatriculation your account will be deactivated and then deleted 1 month later. Please secure all your files and emails on time. It is not possible to restorate any of the data afterwards.
You will stay at the TU Kaiserslautern and want to keep your account? Then apply for an RHRK-Account for employee and provide your account name.
The RHRK account is required for the following services:
- E-mail-address "firstname.lastname@example.org"
(Access via Webmail: https://mail.uni-kl.de)
- Access your home directory from home
- Help-System OTRS
- High Performance Computing
- Campus Wlan
- VPN access
- Print and copy
- Own Homepage
- Backup and archive services TSM
- For students: KIS-Office
- Protected Websites via Shibboleth (e.g. OLAT)
Password change https://passwort.uni-kl.de
RHRK Service Point
building 34 , room 250 , Ground floor
Tel.: +49 631 205-3812 (Service Point)
Tel.: +49 631 205-3170 (Hotline)
(Mo - Fr)
13:00 - 15:00 (Mo - Th)