Contenthosting: Your Typo3 Web page
Content hosting offers you the opportunity to create a website without any technical knowledge about a CMS (Content Management System). The RHRK assumes all technical maintenance tasks. TYPO3 is used as a CMS, therefore comprehensive support and training can be offered. However, the pages must be kept in the design of the TUK.
- Central facilities,
- Working groups,
- Student body of a department,
- Course of study,
- Projects, whose page extent require their own navigation,
- Other university institutions attached to the CI of the TUK,
Not available for...
- Pages/content outside the CI of the TUK
- Conferences/events: please integrate the pages for meetings and events on the pages of the organizing institution. We are happy to set up a forwarding for the event with an appealing URL.
- No programming knowledge necessary.
- The RHRK is supporting technically and updates Typo3 regualarly.
- The websites are already adapted in the CI of the TUK.
- Via VPN connection you can work work on your website regardless of time and place.
- In addition, there is the possibility to offer your websites bilingual ind German, English and French.
- You can attend introductory trainings at the RHRK and ask questions afterwards through the ticket system.