Access protection to directories of your file list
To protect downloads from your file list from unauthorized access, you can use our automated access protection by creating the folders tustudent,tuemployee or tumember at the top level of your file list. If a user now accesses a file in one of these folders, he/she has to enter his/her RHRK account and password.
The folders restrict access to the following user groups:
- tustudent - Registered students of the TU Kaiserslautern
- tuemployee - Employees of the TU Kaiserslautern (professors, scientific and non scientific employees, trainees)
- tumember - Registered students and staff of the TU Kaiserslautern
- Create a folder named tustudent, tuemployee or tumember directly in the first level of your directory tree.
- Create any substructures in the folders.
- All files and directories below these folders are automatically password protected.
Important for the effective protection of the files:
Make sure that the folders remain at the top level of your file tree. Otherwise, password protection is no longer guaranteed.